What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A better and easier way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted application
- Forcibly removing corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs
- Backing up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes
- Completely removing Adobe, Aol Toolbar, Avast, AVG, ESET NOD32, Internet Explorer 8, etc
- Protecting your registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance
- Showing detailed information of a certain application installed in your computer
- Cleaning all registry entries and drivers that the applications left over
- Clean all registry entries and drivers that the applications left over.
- Expert on Force Uninstall any corrupted programs stuck on PC.
- Uninstalling any unwanted or corrupted application on your PC
- Faster than the Add/Remove Programs that comes with Windows.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Help Uninstaller scores 72.53/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.helpuninstaller.com/index.php, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD100.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: helpuninstaller.com you’ll also be taken through to helpuninstaller.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)